1) Sleep is a big fat luxury that I have written off for the next 5+ years (at least).
2) Daddy loves sleep (lucky him).
3) Showers lasting over five minutes are also a luxury and I can no longer shower without thinking I can hear my baby crying the whole time.
4) Breakfast is also a real treat. Gone are the days were I would brunch at leisure.
5) I need a holiday (with baby of course).
6) My baby is so lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives, so overwhelmed by the love from family & friends.
7) Men have it so so easy, and also have no idea.
8) When you have a baby the know it alls emerge. Even if they raised kids decades ago, or not at all. I need to grow a thicker skin.
9) Everyone (with a few exceptions) is so excited about baby, they forget about mummy.
10) I love and respect my own mum a million times more than before (and that was already a hell of a lot).